The D-Lite RX 4 is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a robust case with ergonomic handle for harder working with larger accessories. With 400Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting. These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows. The Skyport remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
This set includes the latest EL-Skyport transmitter Plus. A strong and robust design which enables photographer to simply trigger and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away, optimize reception by its swivel functionality and is powered by AA batteries.
- Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronization and control, and it's unique to the whole Elinchrom system. Your creative edge in lighting.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX's with speedlights.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).