Godox AD200 TTL Modular Strobe with Built-in R2 2.4GHz Radio Remote System
View Complete Details
- 200ws Wireless TTL Monolight with 2900mAh Large-capacity lithimu battery pack to cover at least 500 full power shots and recycle in 0.01-2.1 second. Fully supports Canon E-TTL, Nikon I-TTL and Sony TTL etc.
- AD200 features an integrated 2.4G radio receiver which enables it to be triggered wirelessly with the Godox X1 Flash triggers, with a working range of approx. 100m in an open area. There are 3.5mm sync cord jack and wireless control port to achieve multiple triggering methods.
- 8 steps of power adjustment(1/1 to 1/128) offer better lights effects. Fully support flash exposure compensation, 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, modeling lamp, manual flash, multi flash, C.Fn custom functions, ect.
- Interchangeable flash head, enabling you to switch between a Speedlite-Styled Fresnel head(GN52, For a direct-focused beam) and a Bare-Bulb flash styled head (GN60, For an omni -directional beam).
- Lightweight and Pocket Size, great portability. High-quality and clear AV Panel offers convenient operation. The AD200 can be mounted via a 1/4" 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head).